Home

OC Speakers Network
Tuesday, July 10th, 1-3pm

RSVP NOW!! LIMITED SEATING!!!

The OC Speaker’s Network is for YOU, a professional who is a speaker in your field of expertise. The intention of the network is to build trust and relationships among speakers in Southern California, so we can refer contacts, book and deliver presentations with ease and efficiency through support, education, and collaboration.

Cost: $10 when you pay on Meetup or $20 cash/check at the door

Mindset Mastery for More Business

With Cappi Pidwell

Mindset Mastery will help you harness the power of your subconscious mind to break through limiting beliefs and upgrade your mindset, to produce new results & powerful outcomes in your life and business!

Most people try to improve themselves and their company by using the conscious mind, which is only about 10% of the mind. Cappi will discuss how to dig deeper and utilize the other 90%, the subconscious mind, in order to find out what may be holding you back from greater success.

Cappi Pidwell is a leading expert in mind mastery and the subconscious mind. She is a Master of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Advanced Hypnotherapy and has been working in the human behavior arena for 24 years. As a speaker, business owner and “inner” success coach, Cappi has worked with thousands of individuals and corporations, educating all levels of professionals and individuals on how to increase their subconscious mindset to produce profound, rapid results both personally and professionally.

Success at Languages and Life

With Dave Huxtable

This talk looks at why we succeed or fail at learning languages and the lessons this has for other areas of our life. We look at setting realistic, achievable and clearly-defined goals and learn to take control. We challenge the notion of talent and overcome self-limiting thoughts about what we are ‘not good at.’ Delivered with humor and anecdotes, this is an experience with practical learning points for all audiences, no matter their goals.

Dave Huxtable is a retired British cultural diplomat and knows 10 languages including Chinese and Russian. He has successfully led diverse teams in terms of nationality and culture and now specializes in leadership coaching, encouraging a delight in what makes us all wonderfully different.

___________________________________________________________________________

What to share/bring:

  • Business Cards
  • Who is your target audience?
  • What topics do you present?
  • Examples of presentations you’ve led

CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Facebook Page & Group:

You may post comments regarding speaking engagements you have coming up and share tips to increase the effectiveness of speaking skills.

MeetUp Page:

Get information on the upcoming events and learning opportunities.